If you are interested in virtual fittings or learning more about my setup please feel free to contact me.
- Shipped items are steamed before fitting and either hung or laid out flat.
- I have 2 video feeds into the conference, one closeup view and one full view (with full body mirror opposite) so attendees can quickly get a sense of the garment.
- For closeups I use a front facing iPad pro, in portrait aspect ratio, on a quick adjust stand making sure to keep the angle straight on and level.
- for a full side view I use a Sony Alpha with Zeiss lens in landscape aspect ratio, via HDMI to USB capture device.
- My laptop runs a camera remote app so that I can take pictures during the fitting.
- I keep various tapes, rulers, pins, seam rippers, and scissors handy to make adjustments as techs aren’t on hand.
- Most importantly I use 2 front facing LEDs, at 5.6k (sunlight at noon) color temperature, that match the overhead lights. So that color is true and the feed is never grainy, shadowed or dark.